Sabrina--You are a blogger!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the fill in on who those girls are and for sharing a thought with me on my "past" blog. I have 7 blogs, six of which I update and one of which I use to test blog designs on.
It's a bit much, but I am a pretty good journaler due to the blog world. I see you recently joined and when I get home (In UT right now) I am planning on going through and catchin' up on some of your recent posts. Just for fun--If you want blog help with ANYTHING, I know about ten things to much about blogger and can solve just about any problem and make your blog more effective for you in a few ways if you want.
Mostly sane mother of five cool kids and two super fetuses(check back in April), married to one nifty guy, labor and delivery nurse extraodinaire and dark chocolate lover.
5 comments:
Darling!!
Ya I think I kept a few of those too.
How cute, you def need to hold onto that.
What do you do when they're 8 and already want a different mom? :)
Sabrina--You are a blogger!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the fill in on who those girls are and for sharing a thought with me on my "past" blog. I have 7 blogs, six of which I update and one of which I use to test blog designs on.
It's a bit much, but I am a pretty good journaler due to the blog world. I see you recently joined and when I get home (In UT right now) I am planning on going through and catchin' up on some of your recent posts. Just for fun--If you want blog help with ANYTHING, I know about ten things to much about blogger and can solve just about any problem and make your blog more effective for you in a few ways if you want.
Big Hugs!
Gina
Hope to see you more around the blog world!
Post a Comment